We’re Hiring! The concept of this website is an effort to get the most out of technology. Our aim is to create an online community to make people life easier with technology by teaching them how to best use their screens and gadgets, have fun with technology, fix what isn’t working, and buy the best device for life. We are here to guide practically, in straight forward approach to help them better with technology. we research and post latest happenings around the tech world, this includes How-to, troubleshooting with devices, softwares, languages, tips and tricks etc. of various platforms and technologies. We are now hiring team players to be part of our talented family who is passionate about Information Technology, latest gadgets, cyber-security and software.
We are looking for talented technical geeks to write unique and high-quality technical articles for our readers. The candidate will be responsible for producing technical articles, tech tricks, gadget and software reviews, etc.
- 1-4 Years of experience technical writing especially in blogs any other publish media.
- Have your style of writing and good command over English.
- Those who are interested in researching and explaining technical topics.
- Passion for new technologies, gadgets, and always keep updated on new trends.
- Knowledge on SEO techniques.
- You must have an internet connection and personal computer to work with us.
How to Apply:
- Self-Written article (Must for new writers)
- Any Link to Portfolio (Optional)
- Link to recently published article (Experienced writers)
- Updated Resume (must)
- Current Location and Nationality
- Expected Rate per Article.
What We Offer:
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- Time flexibility and work from home opportunity.
- A steady source of income for work from home students and professionals.
- Prompt payment, We are using Paypal.
- The payment is based on your experience and skill for writing and the research effort for technical articles.
Please send your details along with the resume to the email address ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” to consider your application for the opportunity.