Nowadays, Password remembering has become a new job. You are required to remember several passwords. Your wallet may be filled with several credit cards and debit cards. Probably, you remember the password of all. But, when it comes to PDF files, remembering their password becomes an ADD-ON. Therefore, learn the ways to remove password from PDF files.
Forgot PDF password? Don’t worry! We are here to help you. Today, we have listed several ways to recover your password protected pdf file to remove password from PDF files. Read more>>
Manyprog PDF Password Recovery– Remove password from PDF files
BeCy Home is another excellent pdf password recovery software in case if you forgot pdf password. That will help you to remove the password completely from your PDF file. You can easily download this software from this link – BeCyHome. After you are done with your download, then launch this program. Now, follow these steps –
- Change the mode of this program to “Complete Rewrite mode”.
- Tap onto the Security icon. You will be able to find several options.
- Click on “No encryption”.
- Tap on the Save button.
Now, Select and open your PDF file. Your file will not ask for the password to open. This means you have successfully removed the password from your PDF file. So, what are you waiting for? Download the software now!
Forgot pdf password again? You can also remove password from PDF files with the help of Google Chrome if you remember the user password of the PDF file. Follow the following steps-
- Open your google drive with the link https://drive.google.com
- Add your PDF file to your google drive. You can do this by clicking on “add new” tab which is available on the left topmost corner of the drive.
- Now tap to open the PDF file.
- Go to File menu. You will find several options here.
- Choose Print and select the destination as “Save as PDF”.
- Click Save to save into your laptop.
Now, Select to open your PDF file on your laptop. So, from now, your file will not ask for the password to open. Moreover, this means you have again successfully removed the password from your PDF file.
Also, in Acrobat you can remove the password from your PDF file. You can do this by following the steps-
- Open your file.
- Go to file menu.
- Now go to file properties.
- You will find a security tab.
- Change the “Security Method” to “No Security”
- Now click on save.
Now, Select to open your PDF file on your laptop. So, from now onwards, your file will not ask for the password to open. Again, This means you have again successfully removed the password from your PDF file.
Liked the post??
So, Please like, share and comment below. If you have any tech suggestion, then please let us know.
You may also like>
Priyanka, A Prolific and Passionate writer from Delhi (India) with a postgraduate in engineering to her academic basket. She has a knack for exploring, asking questions, and passionate about writing and exploring more. She worked as an Asst. Professor with several Engineering institutes -MERI, SBIT, and BSAITM. Follow her on twitter @priyankajain74 and Instagram - priyankajain74 ……….